Free showcase for four SMEs on DTG Stand
The competition has now closed
The Digital TV Group (DTG) – in association with the ICT KTN, UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) and the IET – ran a competition open to UK-based SMEs who provide an innovative service or product which enables tangible business models for multi-device convergence. Legacy business models, combined with poor interoperability, have led to a market which is drowning in technology and fragmentation. The DTG, ICT KTN, UKTI and the IET are looking to provide exposure to SMEs in two key technology areas:
- Technologies which facilitate and accelerate the adoption of multi-screen to mainstream.
- Spectrum innovation technologies which maximise spectrum efficiency and coexistence between TV, mobile broadband and white space devices.
The winning SME will receive:
- A free place to showcase their solution – including stand branding – on the DTG stand at the IBC Exhibition, in Amsterdam, from 13 to 17 September 2013.
- Inclusion in a one-page advertisement in the IET's IBC publication.
- Complementary exhibition passes to IBC.
- DTG Affiliate Membership for one year.
- Assistance with Press and Media activity, in order to develop their company proposition and profile ahead of IBC.