DTG Summit 2014
20 May 2014 | Kings Place, London N1 9AG
Lunch and refreshments throughout the day followed by networking drinks from 1630.
The DTG Summit 2014 will lift the lid on some of the pertinent and thought-provoking issues currently facing the industry and ask what is the real future of TV?
Hosted by writer, broadcaster and consultant Steve Hewlett the day will feature keynote speeches from Ed Vaizey MP, Minister for Culture, Media & Creative Industries and one of the most sought after public speakers on the planet, Jeremy Gutsche, CEO, Trendhunter.com
Session highlights will include:
- Commentary on the future of spectrum from Anthony Whelan, Director of Electronic Communications Networks & Services, European Commission;
- The Video to Mobile Challenge from EE and Equinix;
- The Future of Television - opportunities and challenges;
- A live UK TV Platforms Showcase, and;
- Market updates from Futuresource Consulting
The DTG Summit 2014 will also see the publication of the final Future of Innovation in Television Technology Taskforce report. The report will give a horizon scan of 2025 aimed at leveraging the UK's track record in television innovation to maintain the UK's leading status in this field and promote sustainable economic growth through its wider impact on the creative industries.
Registration for the Summit is now open – to avoid disappointment please book your place here. The Summit is free for both DTG members and members of the Press.
Tickets cost £500 + VAT for non-members
For more information on DTG membership – see here.
DTG Summit 2013
What they said about the 2013 Summit
- "Highly relevant and focused on topics that matters most to industry at this stage."
- "Honesty, realism and insight of the speakers & presentations. Good opportunities for Q&A."
- "Valuable insight into the current state of play of the TV industry."
- "The open honest panel debates, with incisive questioning with participants being put on the spot with challenging but important questions."
- "Opportunity to talk to exhibitors delivering demos about the technology and their future plans. Hearing the differing opinions on where connected TV may go in the future and the impact on traditional broadcasting."
- "This was a fantastic introduction and vision into the future of TV, which should be invaluable in my day to day work."
- "DTG Summit is a great platform for publishing and communicating the latest technology in Digital TV Market. Innovation idea and exploring spirit are sharing in DTG Summit."
Contact Details/Press Enquiries:
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 840 6514
Previous DTG Summits
Summit 2013 | Summit 2012 | Summit 2011